MONDAY EXCITEMENT

Sunday, October 9, 2011
I admit, Monday is my least favorite day of the week. Who wouldn’t? After two days of rest and leisure, it’s super hard to “go back to reality”.
But now, there are reasons to look forward to on Monday nights as two of my favorite reality shows begun its new seasons on ETC!

America’s Next Top Model All Star

Since its 1st season, I’ve been a fan of Tyra Bank’s show. And now on its 17th season, it is expected to give another fierce competition as 14 of its previous contestants battle it out to be this season’s Top Model. Out of the 14 contestants from seasons 1 to 16, my top three favorites are Allison, Kayla and Laura. I like Allison because she’s quirky but cute. Kayla exudes so much confidence and strength. Laura on the other hand, has irresistible charm and personality. But most of all, I like these three girls because they are the nicest among the contestants. It sure is going to be interesting as to what challenges awaits the girls who are more experienced than when they first joined the reality show in their respective seasons.
Check out their opening video:



Project Runway Season 8

Another exciting fashion reality show is Project Runway. 14 designers battle it out on different challenges to measure their creativity, patience and skills. I love seeing how designs are transformed into actual clothes. I also adore the resident judges Heidi Klum, Nina Garcia and Michael Kors. They give honest, candid and professional comments to the contestants. Every season I’m always waiting for their challenge wherein they make sophisticated garments out of non-traditional materials. This season they used party materials, and I must say the contestants’ imagination and creativity really blew me away. My favorites for the season are Christopher Collins and Michael Castello. I accidentally saw the season’s official website and as it turns out, the season already concluded. But just the same I’m still looking forward to watching its episodes every Monday!

With these new seasons of my favorite reality shows, Monday nights are surely  worth looking forward to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment